Friday, December 6, 2013

A Bunch of Derps


 I never know how to format when I put up a bunch of drawings at once... Anyways, here's a bunch of things I've drawn over the past little while, mostly putting them up on my Tumblr, since they were super fast and super care free drawings I put together.

Some of them are little diary entries, others are fan art I'm working on, and at least one of them was a special request for a friend. I've been informed these super fast people with poor anatomy are very expressive, and have a lot of personality, and my friends really like to see them; so here they are.

Every Friday I'm drawing a new piece of fan art (FanArt Friday, get it?) so that when Fan Expo rolls around next year, I'll have lots of cute five dollar postcards to sell.

Go me.

1 comment:

  1. I DO really love your quick drawings. They capture your personality so well.

    ReplyDelete