Monday, November 8, 2010

I Immediately Regret This Decision

Okay, so I've had this picture planned for YEARS. No joke, very very very very very very long.... work in process.

I've tried drawing it many many times, even with help from my friend John (Dustsplat), back in the days when I couldn't draw to save my life.

Well, I finally managed it some measure of justice; and it played out exactly as I always planned it- ever since I first came up with the story. This is a slightly earlier version, I took it out of my scanner and corrected Rebel's knee so it actually looks like it's bending up over Ninja's leg instead of just being flat and straight.

Working on laying down flats now; I want to actually do this picture right as it holds a special place as a milestone for me.

Too bad it's so freaking depressing. I picked a bad time to murder the crap out of Rebel. I'm too hormonal for this. *Weeps*

HE SHALL LIVE AGAIN! Not in actuality, but when I draw the story for real, and also when Ninja's own powers awaken.

He's such a good big brother. Sadface.

Annie

10:55

No comments:

Post a Comment