Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rose

And this artwork is a little off the beaten path for me.

I've complained multiple times about my abilities to draw people I know, right?

Well this is Rose, and she's my tea angel. Every few weeks she brings me a tin of Tazo chamomile tea, which I have every night to help me get me set for bed.

Rose is also one of the most wonderful people I've ever met; warm, sweet and kind, there's nothing I look forward to more than meeting up and having a good heart to heart with this girl.

So a picture for a special friend, Rosanna Trinh; A girl comfortable with herself in every way and happens to be one of my favourite kinds of people to draw.

I got a little carried away, she doesn't weigh three hundred pounds- but she has a lovely curvy figure, none the less.

Annie

11:44

3 comments: