Saturday, December 29, 2012

Introducing Piqa

I drew this at my parents house yesterday.

I was looking forward to coming home and getting to work... actually "looking forward" isn't the best word, mostly I was anxious and figured I had to get started on all that demo reel crap as soon as possible.

Mum brought me home this afternoon, and dropped me off, I helped her with some things that needed printing, and then mum left...

And I'm sad and lonely now and miss my family. Sadface.

I guess I could have used a few more days at home with everyone; coming back to an empty apartment is lonely.

Anyways, this is Piqa, I invented her to be close to Tinette, so I had to juggle a lot of things with her personality. She's a swamp banshee, a bit of a sadist, and operates as Tinette's hand servant.

It's taken me months to get this design; I tried it once over the summer and wasn't happy with it so I trashed it and sat on it. Slipped my mind for a while, came back recently, and I thought about it all night and woke up the next day and drew her out. I like her. She's neat.

Anyways; Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, I love and miss my family!

1:37

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment