Thursday, April 11, 2013

Puffy Pant Parade

The group film is entering it's final stages and getting down to the wire, as I pick up what things I can to work on and help out. I drew these girls during my down time, after watching Aladdin and really wanting to redesign my characters Southern outfit. Jessica suggested I draw all the girls from Bara Terra (I like how I talk about these things as if they're common knowledge) in puffy pants. So I did, starting with Lenore on the left, then Shaari, and lastly Suka.

Not being my designs, Shaari and Lenore had a theme I could fallow, blue and red, but when it came to Suka-- I'm rather bad with colours, you see, and my characters wind up wearing whatever it was I felt like dressing them in. I took her usual outfit, and broke it down, and usually Suka wears creams and neutrals, accented with some kind of colour. I picked the red of her corset, and based the rest of her outfit off of that.

I like flowers, and textures are a pain to place on pale colours.

Anyways, just some free time drawings because I haven't done anything for me in a while.

Annie

2:23

1 comment:

  1. I love theeeese everyone is adorable. Thanks for drawing my characters so often! XD

    ReplyDelete