Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Five Ghosts

I haven't posted in a while. Been throwing together really quick doodles and posting them over on my tumblr, because I haven't had time to work on anything in a long time.

I was walking to school and listening to music, totally lost in thought, thinking about this one artist I'm a big fan of, and something she said about Nancy Drew covers, and how she wanted to make one of her own, and as I was walking, so did I.

My cover wound up being entirely inspired by the song I was listening to at the time, so here's The Five Ghosts, inspired by the song of the same name by Stars.

It was really fun to just paint something. I tried some new things I haven't before, since I'm a disaster in the composition department, but I tried to follow some basic rules that I've picked up through college.

Yah, that was fun, glad I took the time to do that even though I don't have any time right now to be fooling around.

Annie

8:05

No comments:

Post a Comment