Monday, February 2, 2009

It's your friendly neighborhood procrastinator!!!


Well.. yeah I guess procrastinating works X3 I prefer to call it distracting.. However either way I just spent a lot of time on this => that was supposed to be spent working on my pop up cards for 3d design ><

So.. I guess I'm going to be getting less sleep than normal tonight! I have virtually no supplies.. so I am going to be cutting out and colouring and gathering together the pieces I need and assembling them in class tomorrow.

Yay work! Wish I had actually been working on it X3

Anyways, about the choice drawing of the day...

Damn I forgot how much I love Spiderman XD I started watching the series today that I still had on my computer from Sarah's birthday gift. The IDEA was that I would let the episodes play as background noise while I worked... buuut I wound up paying more attention to the show than my homework, then I wanted to doodle something, then I was happy with my doodle and wanted to add some lines, then I was happy with the lines and wanted to add more variation, THEN I wanted to colour it, and uh.. yeah.. now its twenty after midnight and I'm still on the computer with only half of what I planned to have done by now done.

But hey, I had fun! Haven't really drawn western heros all that much, save a nightcrawler ATC i made, soooo.. Yeah. Oki, back to my pop up and my spiderman! Night night!

1 comment:

  1. lmao I love your Spiderman! He is awesome! I think that if there was ever a contest to draw Spiderman, you'd be in the top 5.. and it is very creative.. and.. I want one! lol

    ReplyDelete