Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yay doodles!


YAY, my two characters, one who is still in desperate need of a name. I think I'm going to call him... Dylan, because that just popped into my head right now.

Okay so Dylan STARTED as a drawing of Suka, when I realized.. She's a bit lacking in the finesse department to pull off such a nice easy dodge, so it turned into Dylan. After all, with goat horns hes GOTTA have the nice lovely goat agility too! Can scale rocky mountains quicktime!

So then I drew Suka, who would probably jump away from something frightening more like this, with a half uttered gasp or a sharp short scream. Wee! So Dylan is definately going to be the more laid back type, and loves teh monies. I wanna make Ain cameo in this story somewhere, because I doubt I'm ever going to get around to making his story into anything more than a dead and dusty RP. Just trying to figure out an excuse to throw him in there for a bit!

Right, back to my old school cartoons.

Edit: I know where I got Dylan from 8D conversations from Sarah earlier this morning she mentioned her bosses name, and it popped into my head now X3

No comments:

Post a Comment