Friday, April 10, 2009

From the Grave

I present... Yukio 8D A character who up until I invented Ain, was my favorite OC I'd ever made. I struggled like hell to draw him because.. I completely forgot what he looked like.

Anywho, this is Yukio, character with a half assed japanese name who found himself the subject of ALL of my creative writing pieces for grade twelve. And if it wasn't him, it was Viktor. With a K. Cause I'm awesome with names like that.

I can't remember his backstory at the moment, except that it was extremely traumatizing, and he killed his dad. And lots of other people. And he's crazy. Very crazy. As in I-DON'T-KNOW-WHO-THE-HELL-I-AM crazy.

I think his backstory needs some work >< I went from really high pants and boots to a kilt and cape... Did I mention Yukio occasionally wears heels? Yeah, he does that just cause he can.

I think I called him Yukio because on scouring endless baby names sites (and being the ... animu.. loser I was.. it HAD to be Japanese), his name translated to "Get's what he wants" which I found ironic because.. Yukio never gets what he wants.

But I can't flippin' remember what he wanted =_= creation fail. *struggles to remember backstory*

Well I had fun to say the least! I haven't drawn him seriously since... since.... at least since september. I think he lost some weight... Couldn't possibly be that I've gotten better at drawing skinny people :P After all, being in a state where you aren't technically in control of your body and not eating for a few years MIGHT have something to do with it.

Fack, he shouldn't even be ALIVE.. dumb properties.. of soul.. oh piss I forgot his soul XD he wears it in a little vial around his neck :B

... Wow, this sounds more and more retarded the more I type.

I used to draw him all the time, because having absolutely flipped his lid, I could draw him in whatever pose I picked, and if someone questioned the awkwardness of a pose, I'd laugh and say, "He can do it, he's crazy!" Cause insanity justifies everything. Riiiiight.

Ah Yukio.. I need to get the dust brushed off you.. You can keep your wapanese name, but I very badly need to iron out the rest of your story =/

*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't you just love old drawings? Had to go sifting through my storaged DA gallery for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment