Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Quit

I have given up on this.

Hahaaaa, I wanted to just play with digital painting, but my bad anatomy was bothering me too much, and after having it pointed out I threw my arms up and was like "You know what Annie, go to bed."

Drew this a few days ago, during Chris Walsh's class. If anyone knows me very well, they'll know a few things. I'm loud and don't realize it, I'm impressionable, I scare easily, I love Sherlock Holmes, Tron, and Sarah recently got me obsessed with Star Trek and I love Data.

We watched first contact last week and I loved it very much.

Drew this while thinking about the movie; I wanted to play with things while colouring, but I have no idea what I'm doing so I stopped.

I'm so bad at drawing real people- On the other side of this sheet of paper I have a few doodles trying to map out Brent Spiners features. Like his massive nose, puffy eyes, huge forehead and defined chin. Plus I'm awful at drawing Data's particular haircut in any view but profile.

What a horrible week, I just want it to be over.

One more day, and then I'm plunged into my homework weekend of hell.

Annie

11:49

No comments:

Post a Comment