Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sherlock's Abound!

Today was a day of fanart! Honestly, I hate Chris Walsh's class. It's interesting, don't get me wrong, but I have to get up early to go to school for three hours of sitting and listening and watching animations, and then I have to wait around school for a further three hours until layout.

It's such a bummer.

Anyways, today, among other things, I drew Sherlock Holmes! One of my all time favourite fictional characters, who I love all to bits and pieces. I'm quite sure he'd hate me in real life and hurt my feelings all the time, but he's amazing.

Along the lines of Sherlock-

I did an impromptu art trade with my classmate Neilizza! She asked me to draw her princess character with small boobs and no hips, and I gave her my ipod to pick whichever character she wanted. She picked Sherlock!

I showed this to my friend Chelsea and she gave me a dirty look. I PROMISE, THIS IS A MOTHERLY KIND OF EMBRACE. Sherry just doesn't know how to deal around pretty girls.

I drew more fanart today, but I want to finish painting it before I show it off. Hooray!

A day of drawing lots and lots of Sherlock, Sherry's and his mother.

6:43

Annie

1 comment:

  1. She so does have hips! D< Just not as busty as my Captain <_<

    ReplyDelete