Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hustle Bustle

I was tired of having my anime commission head my blog.

I haven't really stopped moving for the past couple of days; I got hired to work on portfolio's this year, so I've been getting up early and headed to Sheridan every day to run portfolio's back and forth between teachers.

It's pretty awesome, I feel like I'm the one dishing out homework to teachers- but I don't really get the chance to sit down. I worked on this doodle on and off throughout the day, whenever I got more than ten seconds to be on a chair and with some relative concentration.

Kit and Sherry! I think Sherry's adorable, and I like pairing him up with other characters. I think he winds up with Ninja, but it's going to take a very long time, for the both of them (longer for Ninja) to mature to that state. I don't think my story will follow them that far, unfortunately. This here is a hypothetical situation from rift, where Sherry is conducting some repairs, and Kit is.. visiting. Derp smile is derp.

Sherlock has a massive crush on Kit; but she's ten years older than he is. Also, I drew Kit in her entirety and hid her behind a gigantic computer component.

I had a really good day today. I'm trying to be a more positive person; I'm exhausted and sleepy, but I enjoyed every moment of my day. This is a good job; it's fun and enjoyable, I get to spend the day with my teachers, see what comes in, learn a few interesting things, meet teachers of future years.. it's good times. Positives are easy when nothings the problem though; let's see how I do when things get rough again.

9:24

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment