Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh Hi!

"I hoped after a few years it would get better. The nervousness. Being afraid and all that. They're my family, why should I be? But it didn't. I locked up- it had gotten way worse. As soon as I saw her, all I could remember was the sound of scales scraping across rock and their screams as I ran away. She looked at me for half a second before she'd grabbed my arm and pulled me off my feet. Where I hadn't really changed much since I hatched- Mel had grown a lot. And I mean a lot.

"You know that feeling you get, right before you think you're going to die? Yeah- I didn't just think I was going to die. I knew it. I was going to die, and Mel was going to be the one to kill me."

Another sketch; I haven't had the time to finish anything lately. Today started with me drawing pictures of Tina. And I was drawing Verden yesterday. And then today, I wanted to draw Sherry. I wasn't sure what I wanted to draw, but I knew I had to draw something as I was starting to drown in self pity; which isn't very cool. So, I cracked out one of my babies and started drawing to see what I would come up with.

And this is what I got!

I love Sherry very much, and I'm so sad he doesn't have much of a place to fit in, in my stories. I love him, and I love his two insane sisters. I like to draw gorgon's. They make me very happy! I was lurking DA for inspiration, and there were a lot of drawings of the children of a gorgon- and I gotta say, I'm very happy with my designs in comparison. Especially Sherry; he looks just like his father (I assume. His father is probably a pile of bones in his mothers nest). And his sisters look unique; which makes me smile.

I am so tired, I think I'm going to bed.

1:37

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment