Monday, March 7, 2011

I Forgot About a Title

Today on break, after I finished my left over homework, I asked someone to give me a character to draw my character with.

Instead, Neilizza suggested we try a collab. I thought this sounded like, fun, so I agreed and asked what we should draw? Neilizza suggested one of Stacy's characters and one of hers, each trying to pull Sherry a separate way.

Poor Sherry, he's so horribly bashful around girls, I thought this would be fun! I drew my Sherry, and handed off the paper to Neilizza, who drew her character Paine on the right.

There's a couple problems here; The first being that she snapped his arm. The second being that she's a cannibal, and is willing to rip Sherry's arm off instead of giving up her dinner.

Ack!!

To the left is Stacy's character Abby, who's about to be turned to stone if she doesn't close her eyes.

This is me, forgetting the fact that my character has this unwanted hobby of making garden statues. Oh well, it's cute to draw his eyes.

Stacy inked this picture again; Because I didn't want to.

I started arguing with Neilizza on ways to spare my baby from being eaten; at first I threatened to have Ainmire come in and slice her arms off with his sword (As Ain is typically the one who comes to Sherry's rescue) but, Neilizza insisted Paine would win in an all out brawl. I gave up this fight, because Ainmire's never been very capable of fighting girls. As much as I think he could win in an all out fight, he's got this honour thing that gets in his way.

So instead, I promised to sick Verden on her!

I love Verden very much. He's a very quiet, calm old man, and doesn't typically resort to violence. He believes in diplomatic resolution to issues, and once surrendered himself to a mad scientist in order to spare his village. Poor doctor.

However, threaten the people Verden cares about, and you're asking for trouble. So I brought in Verden, and took out Paine with a nice fire poker to the face.

However, I've now left Sherry in the care of Abby- and I'm not entirely sure that's a much better fate.

Aw Sherry, you're so adorable. I'm sorry I gave you a girls name.

8:06

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Haha That's so awesome the ending. Abby's gonna have some fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete