Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ten Million Fireflies

How many of you remember this from last summer? Well, shortly after starting, loving, and highly enjoying that picture, I redesigned Alan.

That led to complications, because I couldn't finish the painting with his old design, I needed his new one.

Today, during break, I drew this. Basically the exact same picture, only with Alan's new costume, and new legs. I also decided to have fun with Suka's costume this time, and give her something a little more loose and flowy, as opposed to the tight and relatively short jumper she always wears.

Fun times! I think these two are very sweet, but I don't know much about Alan. He's just a typical nice guy, albeit one with a bit of a temper and likes to drink, but an over all nice guy. It makes it boring to draw him, and relatively boring to write him. I'm still working on developing his character, but I quite like his face here.

And his bushy eyebrows.

So who knows! Perhaps this time I will finish my picture of Suka and Alan sitting in the grass looking up at the fireflies.

Wee!

Also, page four goes up at midnight. FOUR PAGES, AH HA HA.

Annie

7:33

No comments:

Post a Comment