Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rage Scribbles

Okay. This ran me through hoops of fire, I can't even explain.

However, I've finally finished my sketch; I can relax now.

I can't draw animals to save my life; but that's okay because I wasn't trying to draw an animal. Not entirely anyways.

I have a soft spot for Kit and Sherry, despite the fact that there's a ten year gap between their ages.

Sherry's a very fragile kid- When he was separated from his mother and sisters as a child, he was determined to prove he was a worthy son and did his best to learn how to fight in preparation for the tournament. The first time he actually killed someone, instead of turning them to stone, shocked him so badly he mentally snapped. Poor Sherry.

For a short period of time he was ridiculously violent, lashing out at friends and enemies alike, until his friends caught up with him and managed to smack him back to reality. He never completely recovered from that experience, and from then on immediately backed away from any sort of violence and refuses to hurt people. Unless they hurt someone he cares about, in which case he'll do anything to protect them.

It's about the only time Sherry will fight anymore.

But THERE I finally finished, jeeze.

Working on catching up on the art I owe people.

Annie

3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment