Friday, November 18, 2011

A Little Redesign

So I decided to redesign Suka's arm, because I'd never really put a lot of thought into it before. I sat down, and worked out the mechanics to the best of my not-mechanic brain. I gave it a skeleton, and 'muscles' so to speak, and refined the design to something that made sense.

And then I realized what an awful, awful thing I'd designed. One well aimed attack and Suka's got a like, thirty pound dead weight drilled into the end of her arm. That, and it would be a bitch to clean. All that blood. Off all those wires. Yuck.

That being the case, I think it's time to hit the drawing board again and add all that outer armour I'd stripped off for the sake of an interesting design.

I'll see what I can do. I had much fun, regardless! I like it when I finish something and it turned out more or less how I wanted it to turn out. And hey, I finished something! This weekend is going to be dedicated to a lot of homework, but that's alright, I don't mind so much. Think I might also take the time to finish up the ID I'm working on for Sarah's Kingdom's of Calamity group.

Yay, work! I like getting the chance to finish personal pieces. I never want to ink things, so getting past that stage is a feat and a half for me.

Annie

11:58

1 comment: