Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Right Hand is This One-

I still don't know my left from my right without thinking about it.

I finished this today! It's Valentines season, and I'm not a hater, so I decided to celebrate Valentines the same way I did last year- by celebrating the relationships my characters have.

I've drawn some others, but I can't post them until I've given them to the people I made them for. So that being the case, here is Ainmire and Kara! Jeeze, they're adorable.

I've been playing with lineless art again, but this time instead of breaking up all the individual shapes in to different chunks of colour, I made each shape the same and used lines on the inside to define changing planes.

I think it turned out rather nicely, and I've gotten very good at doing making these very fast. I have some more sketches I need to colour, just of my characters.

Happy Valentines people!

No comments:

Post a Comment