Monday, March 4, 2013

Where the Mountains meet the Sky

I realized last night that I've posted three hundred times to my blog, so I was sitting here this morning, curious about those past three hundred posts.

Against all warning signs in my brain, I went looking to see what's up.

Oops.

Old art, really old art. That being the case, since it was actually kinda painful, I went sifting through and picked the oldest piece I've ever posted to my blog, and I redrew it.

The piece I redrew was this one- and I gotta say, it was really fun to draw Suka again. This Suka doesn't really get much love anymore, as I've mostly replaced her in RPs with a different Suka, who is better at standing her own than this one ever was.

Anyways, I was trying a new colour scheme and some slight tweaks to her design. I'm pretty happy with the way she turned out, some... four years later.

Annie

1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment