Thursday, February 26, 2009

I walked into a forklift


Along with many other multitudes of stationary objects today.

Alright, so anyways, I had to change the speech bubble of this so it would make more sense out of context. This is more or less a present for my friend Nicole, who I was talking to on msn this morning.. She said she had a story to tell me, and asked if I wanted to hear it, to which I replied "Yeah sure," then not even a second later "Brb"

The phone went off and I had to make a flying leap out of my chair to go tearing after it. When I'm at the shop, I get to play secretary.

So I explained what happened to Nicole when I got back, and she laughed and said I should totally draw that. I started to make a little mini four panel comic about it, but I only finished two panels, and this one made me smile.

Originally the speech bubble would have read "Ring!" as in.. a simple telephone ring, but it really wouldn't make sense in this image alone. I tweaked it, so it's my dad screaming for me. When he calls me Sarah... I know I'm in trouble.

I had fun working on this.. but my graphire is out to destroy me. It just.. occasionally decides it doesn't want to work, but only on certain areas. It's ridiculous, it's not very old, the drivers are up to date, it's in perfect condition.. SO WHY DAMMIT D=>

oh well.. I'll start one of my epic quests to save up for a new one.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Annie Dear!

    I LOVE YOU!

    Need I say more?

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete