Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hair doesn't grow so well anymore...


Blogspot seems happy to give me issues today..

Anyways, today's sketch! Made around the current painting I'm playing around with. So anyways, I had this character I invented a ways back for the RP, and I.. kinda.. killed him off. Kinda meaning uh.. I left it open ended in case he comes in handy LATER.

So I was watching Xena, and started to doodle, cause I'm thinking I have a plan for him in the near future in the RP, so now.. I have to work out how an elf survived-

Ouch, I REALLY hurt myself somehow right there X_X

Have to work out how an Elf somehow survived this horrible disease that just.. annihilates Elves in less than a minute =/

So here's my theory on Iston's miraculous survival.. I made him a master of magics involving the mind, he's very good at hoodwinking, and he was living incognito in the Vampire city for three (?) years. I've switched it up a bit and went back to what was my original thoughts on his character, a master of magics of the mind, as well as a master of disguise (instead of just using his mental magic dealy-o to make everything THINK he looked human) and reading back on the posts I actually used this character in (he didn't last long) it makes more sense this way anyhow, as I wrote about his physical... mass? Changing.

ANYWAYS, so the reason why he managed to survive his little outbreak (Albiet with much scarring) was because he spent so long disguised as a human, he sorta damaged his own genetic make up. Though normally it wouldn't really be noticable except for maybe less point to the ears, maybe just the SLIGHTEST reduction in vision, his make up was changed just enough to spare his life.

Now he's just covered in these horrible seeping boils, and is totally not a happy camper. HURRAH FOR COCKY BASTARDS GETTING IT HANDED TO THEM!

cough. *goes back to Xena*

No comments:

Post a Comment