Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Self portrait WIP

I LOOK SOOOO DEAD

but I'm actually still wide awake. Just posting my WIP for Sasaki's assignment. I'm juggling the two paintings and switching between them as i work, and even though it's two in the morning, I feel like just.. Barreling along and to continue working!

I'm very excited to start on my RP portrait.

This one here is my cultural. I'm seven generations Canadian on my dads side, so I'm just wearing regular ol' gear, but the background I took from photos of Loch Ness, in Scotland, where my grandpa on my mom's side came from.

What I wouldn't give to see it for myself one day.

2 comments:

  1. You do look SOOOOO dead! But beautiful just the same! I liked your portrait finished! I forgot to tell you that in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you =3 Sasaki didn't want my pictures to go up for critique ^^;; but whatever. So childish >...> Your portrait looked great too =3 i can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete