Friday, March 6, 2009

PAINTING AND SCANAPALOOZA!


Today's artwork x3 Finished sometime this morning. Our RP finally hit 500 posts, and being the huge loser nerd I am.. I had to celebrate!

I had fun with the sketching.. I don't draw Chase a lot because I have a really hard time with how bloody skinny he is xD but I think I did alright =3 If I do say so myself *coughcough*

Went back and revisited the pink for this picture, because.. Well because it HAS been her outfit design since as far back as I can remember creating her. Changed it slightly, and what's this? You can see her face =O and her arm =O and no, it's not a mistake on my part x3

Once again I made Chase too tall, even though Suka's technically an inch and a half taller than he is. I swear, I'm just gonna go back and change that to make my life easier >...>

WEE FOR PAINTERLY BACKGROUNDS! I suck >< But I don't care!!! Cause I have fun sitting there scribbling away with my tablet that refuses to listen to me.

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF TURNING THIS WONDERFUL PERFECT SETTING BACK TO HELL 8D

cause let's face it.. when things are easy, it's way too boring. HAHA

Been scanning pages for a time yet, took a break to catch up on the RP and uh.. yeah, turn things around a bit!

I feel baaaaaaaaaaaaaad, but not bad enough to let things just.. be happy. HA, okay really I've still got like.. four chapters to scan and a post to finish.. G'DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment