Sunday, March 8, 2009

TWICE IN A DAY?! lozer...

THA'S RIGHT, I'M POSTING AGAIN TODAY

So I was sitting here colouring this thing up
quicktime.. and I was thinking about how I planned to get the file to my sister, who was not online, but in bed sleeping. I'm running options through my head, I could upload it here... Where she would eventually find it.. or I could upload it to photobucket and offline message her the link... Oh but damn, I really wanted to give her the file =/

I'm thinking to myself, "Isn't there some way to give someone a file without them being online?"

And it hit me...

"Yes you stupid shit, It's called E-MAIL" *face/palm* I seriously question my intelligence some days. Today is one of them.

ANYWAYS, my sister asked me if I could make a cartoon of her for her. This wasn't the background I was planning on using, but HEY, I'm so smart I shut down photoshop before I was finished and didn't save the psd file.

Greeeeeeeeat, hope she likes the red and purple dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment