Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brand new ID!

I really make far, far too many of these x3 But as my moods change, inspirations hit, or I just learn new stuff, try different things.. I wind up making a new one.

I love painting x3 It's so much fun XD

So, blue lines, inked directly over, scanned into photoshop and painted with a bunch of layers.

I'm back into my loving of colour again, with lots of purples and greens and all that fun stuff. I really don't have a lot to say tonight x3

Was torn between "Your reasoning escapes me" and "I fail to understand your logic" 8D

I went to Whitby to visit Jason with Stephie, and we played Mini Golf! I missed the "mini" portion, and just had fun whacking that stupid glowing ball all over the place.

I should go to bed, I have to get up bright and early again, boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment