Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pile on the Filters!

Yes, this is what happens when I don't feel like actually going through the effort of painting the background I carefully designed.

I take a photo and I filter the ever loving crap out of it!

This was me playing around at new colouring techniques. Again, haha.

Eventually I'll find and settle on a method I enjoy and doesn't take me a million years to complete.

So here, I present Tinette! Again! In all her hippy glory.

And a rock.

Just having fun, I still have a couple old files I need to finish.

Spent the entirety of last week booking in fourteen hour days. I was totally exhausted and I think I still am, haha. It doesn't really feel like Saturday, but it feels nice to have remained in bed past seven. Feels nice to do something artistic, even if none of my actual DRAWING drawings are turning out right now.

With that, I shall focus on colouring!

Tadum.

Annie

7:21

No comments:

Post a Comment