Monday, June 14, 2010

She's So Out of His League

Tinette! In pencil crayons.

Like I mentioned a little while ago, I've started a new RP with Tinette in it. It also includes Fray. Not really sure how we figured this out- BUT Sarah and I have decided it would be hilarious to have Fray and Tinette as a couple.

It really, really, really doesn't make any sense, especially today as I was drawing Tina, and Sarah was drawing Fray- she is so very much completely out of his league. He's a really gross, icky, rude, perverted, hot headed- I'd label him a creep and never speak to him. While Tina, on the other hand, believes she's above everyone else, doesn't need a man, self centered, vain, proud, aaand, I'd label her a bitch and never speak to her.

So what is this!? This is Tina meeting the one person who won't put up with her hoity toity attitude. We've decided the relationship started more than likely- when Fray slapped her.

Oh yeah, we're so awesome.

So anyways, this was just a quick doodle I wasn't really going to pay a lot of attention to; you'll notice she doesn't have any toes, or proper fingers... but after I drew the sketch, I wanted to play with the supplies inside my pencil case. Those supplies meant pencil crayons! Soooo-- I played with my pencil crayons. It was fun and passed about an hour or so at work.

She's so out of his league, we're so ridiculous. Ha haaa, this is going to be so much fun.

Annie

8:19

2 comments:

  1. e's a really gross, icky, rude, perverted, hot headed- I'd label him a creep and never speak to him. While Tina, on the other hand, believes she's above everyone else, doesn't need a man, self centered, vain, proud, aaand, I'd label her a bitch and never speak to her.

    LOL! The word that came to my mind was: hot? It's amazing how the way something's drawn can totally reflect the character of the object drawn. If that makes sense? I'm an outsider to all this so don't mind my ignorance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pose is so fierce! I love it!

    ReplyDelete