Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This is Called HOMEWORK now!

And holy crap, I couldn't be happier.

I'm finally in animation. I'm finally starting animation. I'm finally, finally, finally doing what I want. Drawing.

That's right, my homework assignments now include drawing.

I could cry.

I've never felt better, haha. Since school started, I haven't exactly calmed down. It's been a week and a half of being incredibly giddy, hyper, bouncy and talking way too fast for people to keep up with me.

And hell, I'm so happy I can't even figure out how to say it. I've hardly had any headaches since school started, maybe two or three to complain of. How awesome is that?

I'm still kind of in awe, I guess, ha. I've been feeling so good, I'm partially afraid to believe it.

Yes, Voldemort's in my class, but you know what, nothing like having a bit of something like that thrown into a day to make it interesting.

I'm finally here! I'm finally doing something with my life that I actually WANT to be doing!

Loud music, bright colours, and improvement ahoy =] Let's make this the best damn year I've ever lived, shall I?

1 comment:

  1. I know.. I was dying without some direction in my artistic life :p

    Thank god I'm being forced to make jewellery this year

    ReplyDelete