Thursday, December 16, 2010

It Goes on and on and on and on-

Tada! I finished my horizontal looping pan. Yes, both edges meet up perfectly. I don't normally post homework, but this one was a lot of fun, so I figured why not.

I made a big textury mess and I played with contrasts to a ridiculous extent.

But it was fun! I put in a couple of my characters, people who know me will more than likely recognize both of the inserted drawings. I left them sketchy so they could contrast better- also because I don't have the energy to paint them and I really don't know how to paint them so they properly mimic a changing light source.. though I'm pretty sure I'd have to just paint them in flats. Fun times!

Some Sherry and some Tina, just to spice things up a bit.

I totally baked this monster today!

Have I ever mentioned I hate baking? I also really can't bake to save my life- this cake fell into four pieces when it came out of the cake pan, so it's really a cake jig-saw puzzle hidden under icing.

I don't trust it, and I really don't want to eat it- but I promised my friends cake, and so I shall bring them cake. It's a thank you present to my friends in second year who let me invade their studio once a week to work on my homework and talk to them.

Wee, I actually had a rather productive day today! TRON, homework, cake-

Pretty slick!

Annie

12:04

3 comments:

  1. thank you so so much for baking the cake it was YUMMY!!! sadly I didn't get to give you a christmas hug so here goes VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS HUG!!!!!!!! <> ....<< waiting to be recieved by Annie>>....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't trust my baking skills x3 this cake really gave me a run for my money.

    YAY CRIMMUS HUG *hugs back* Have yourself a good one =]

    ReplyDelete