Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Something Personal!

I haven't had a personalized header on my blog since the first time I signed up on blogger and actually used their stock templates. Suffice to say, I could never navigate anything! With the new template designer it was a little easier- and I finally managed to delete something that was driving me insane. I'm still working on it, but for the time being, I'm okay with this.

I don't have the money to pay for my own domain, so I intend to add a couple buttons and stuff and make my blog mimic a website as best I can.

This is my title page for my-- er, well I guess it sort of speaks for itself, doesn't it? I never really care to put my homework up on my blog because it's just that, homework.

Though if I get a good grade on my next portfolio, I might actually take pictures and show off my lovely life drawings!

Haha, right, Annie can't draw from LIFE.

So here's my picture for my title page, and I was about finished inking when I realized I drew my corset; an article of clothing I promised to never again wear to my life drawing class.

Oh well, I'm very fond of that particular article of clothing, despite the embarrassment brought on by it.

So because I got this idea the other day, and I didn't realize I'd be utilizing it in such a tiny matter, so here's a slightly larger version of my blog header, that I just finished a couple hours ago.

I'm actually fond of it. It's not totally what I had in my head, but I still think it came out quite successful.

I was playing with some texture brushes, just having a good time. It's me sitting under a tree, in what was originally planned to be a forest of light bulbs, but for the sake of a blog header, I simplified it.

I think I might do some writing, perhaps.

Annie

10:45

7 comments:

  1. Love the banner! It's so prettyyy. Though my opinion is completely swayed because it's all blues, the best color evar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, haha, it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life drawing? Corset? Embarassment? What?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee reminds me of a scene from hamlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Leah didn't I tell you about the time I wore my corset to class and Thurman asked me if it was a bondage corset?

    @Victoria Observant!! The name of the pieces is "Alas, poor grama-" so maybe that helps x3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! wow! i like very much! super atmosphere))

    ReplyDelete