Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love is...

I should have saved this idea for Valentines day.

So... Ah ha, Uhm...

The girls are my characters, and the dude is Sarah's character. The first lady is Kara, while the second lady is Tinette. Sarah and I have these characters interacting in different stories.

In one, we're trying very hard to get the character's together, but it never really works because he's an idiot who ruins everything.

In the second, we decided to skip that painful phase and just make then an already established couple.

I don't understand why the bottom two are getting along fine, yet we're having a hell of a time figuring out the top two. Tinette hates everybody, you see, so how this even came about- I have no idea.

Oh well, haha- I should have saved this for Valentines.

So far this has been a very productive art month for me.

Annie

6:44

No comments:

Post a Comment