Monday, February 21, 2011

COLLAAAAAAAAAAGE

I'm having way too much fun putting these things together.

However, in light of all my recent experiments, I'm getting better at producing these- next time I'm going to try an actual environment instead of some cobbled together bit of nonsense.

Tilted table is tilted.

Also, there are about twenty chess pieces missing, at least. Please ignore, I'm lazy.

Irwin is Sarah's character, not mine. I'm just currently exploiting her creations for my experiments.

He also gave me one hell of a time because I can't depend on lines to say he's wrapped in lots and lots of bandage! I attempted to differentiate with colour. I got so very very very confused when I was removing the lines.

Verden, though is mine! And he's my baby. And I hug him tightly and love him to death.

Okay, so I actually drew this one with GRAPHITE, so I could erase the lines and scan it in as a black and white drawing. I had much success. I also got graphite all over my hands and paper. I have to stop that. Anyways, colouring in the lines took me a lifetime and a half, and I find this hilarious because I was never overly fond of coloured lines, yet here I am, working my butt off to colour every individual line to remove them from my drawing. Awesome.

It is still much more engaging than the pen tool!

Wee!! I think I am very hungry.

Why do I ignore food when I'm in the zone?

3:18

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment