Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Time to Leave Now

More Rebel and Ninja!

I don't get to draw Rebel much because he's pretty dull. There's not much I can do with a character who doesn't really react to anything, ever. He's a walking statue. Ninja however, offers full opportunity to do whatever the hell I want. Because she's awesome that way.

This is actually an initial drawing for what I plan to use on my painting assignment, even though I haven't figured out the layout yet.

Rebel and Ninja, people; they're the best siblings ever. Sort of.

Rewriting, reworking, reformatting and slowly developing these into a comic- because I've stopped sitting on my hands and actually started working on one. Ooh, aren't I cool?

Not really; I kinda have to learn how to draw first.

But whatever! Do not despair, I am drawing. Drawing drawing drawing; it is my life, after all.

Annie

11:26

2 comments:

  1. Rebel <3 You and your man heels are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what...I read the description of Rebel and Ninja and immediately thought of River and Simon Tam from Firefly. All cool characters!

    ReplyDelete