Friday, April 29, 2011

Summer Kick Off

Okay, so it's summer time!! I haven't been able to upload anything, mostly because I went home to Orangeville and had no access to a scanner and I wasn't drawing. Instead I was just chilling at home, watching Star Trek with my brother and attempting to catch up with my friends. I reconnected with my best friend from middle school, and we guess that enough time has passed our friendship has patched itself up and we can start again. Pretty awesome, no?


On the drawing side of things, first off a reference sheet of an angel character of mine that I quite like. Her name is Sariel, and I had a lot of fun drawing her once I got into the swing of things! She's a timeless angel in a child's body; but don't mistake her for child. It. She doesn't have an actual gender.

Yesterday while I was waiting for the bus at the library, I drew this picture of an older Rebel and an older Ninja. I don't really draw them older, and I figured I should give it a go, because Ninja get's a little more level headed but still pesters poor Rebel something fierce. He's gotten even better at not being affected by her, despite the fact that he never was in the first place.

I imagine the sentence following is, "Picture this! You, me, and nothing to stand in the way! We could go clear across the continent from one ocean to the other, ahha!"

Oh Ninja. You're so positive, it makes me want to crush you in a hug and then slap you for being so irritating.

But you are lovely.

And of course, I missed my dear OC- So I decided to draw Suka. I started this while on the bus yesterday, and finished today. Originally I had skin tone coloured in, but it was too over powering and I didn't like it.

This is what happens when I draw a figure and I like it too much to cover with clothes; I just leave them naked.

Summer ended today! That means I've started full time work, with most of my crew back, which is great. I can't wait to start putting money away and to book our flight to Scotland.

Aw'right!

So yay doodles! I plan to stay active this summer and keep drawing, because I'm awesome like that.

But not really. Here's for trying!

Annie

9:13

No comments:

Post a Comment