Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flashback

Some more Proto-Suka! This has opened an entire world of drawings for me, just so you all know. I mostly forgot Proto-Suka existed, but now I'm having loads of fun.

I drew this today to celebrate the fact that I'd posted over 1000 RP posts. Aw yeah, how's that for a claim to fame?

I'm so cool, I pee iced tea.

That killed me, just so you all know, I'm laughing my butt off right now.

Okay, so, picture! Some Proto-Suka and Phineas, a character of my friend Jessica Channer.

We've decided that the two of them were childhood friends, dated for a number of years until Suka realized she was the only one growing up and decided to end the relationship.

Poor Phineas. So I drew this picture as an homage to the relationship we skipped! And it was adorable and super fun to work on.

Next time I try to scan in a line art without erasing my coloured lines first, someone shoot me in the face.

Annie

11:20

No comments:

Post a Comment