Sunday, July 3, 2011

Privateers

Yaaay, I finished my last pirate picture for my space pirates RP thing.

I tried a different colouring technique on this dude too. Haha. It was fun.

Alan's supposed to be sexy and suave and awesome.

I failed. He's a total dork who whacks his horns off things and doesn't know how to properly woo a woman.

I'm sorry Alan. So much for a lady killer.

Seriously, why can't I invent a proper lady killer? Other than Eli, he's the wrong kind of lady-killer.

Ah well, he's charming enough, I suppose.

Sorry Alan. At least you're getting some air time.

I also finished this!

Yes, it is just all the characters I coloured plastered on a background I'd already painted, but who's judging?

So yay, Space Pirates! Lots and lots of space pirate-y goodness.

I love writing so much.

Annie

9:40

No comments:

Post a Comment