Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goin' For A Ride

Wee, I decided to add some rough colour to one of my sketches from... perhaps yesterday.

I didn't want to bother inking it, so I just went for it, and now after working on it for two days, I'm annoyed at it and I don't like Phineas's face.

Oh well, I had fun working on it, I guess.

I'm obsessed with drawing my characters being cute and dorky-

Inspired by a picture of Zib and Mitzi I saw while lurking Lackadaisy- They were just bein' all cute, on a train, which made me want to draw these two, bein' all cute, on a train.

A space train.

Anyways, I have more things to colour, and more fun to be had! I do so love drawing Phineas and Suka- cause they're stupid and mushy and cute.

Or at least they were, at one point, in my head.

D'aw. Couples. So fun.

Annie

9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment