Friday, September 9, 2011

First Week Out!

First week of school is over, and I have to present to everyone, the three drawings I have done this week! The one directly to the left is the most recent. I haven't drawn Suka in a while, so she's been on my mind. I sort of cheated, because this is Proto-Suka that I'm using in a pirates RP, but whatever.

I bought some new pencils that our character design teacher suggested! Oh boy have I been having too much fun. I don't think I'd depend on this pencil to do comic pages or anything, but it was really, really, really nice to play with this pencil. It's oil based, so doesn't smudge like grease on cotton, which I really liked. I just scanned it and cleaned it up a tiny bit and coloured it with flats and some tiny highlights.

Suka's not very happy right now, we were sort of a jerk to her and she's having some problems- but it's okay, I've got a plan to fix everything.

Buahahahaha. A very evil plan.

But it's okay! Because the results are for the best.

A pair of doodles, one that I drew in story boarding class of Alan saying, "bitch, please."

I really thought I had him all set up to be awesome and cool, I don't know how he wound up being such a total loser. He's so badly a loser, I back read a few pages of the RP, and I chuckled at his dorkiness.

Sigh.

A sketch of Ninja! Because I really love Ninja very much, and writing for her, and drawing her, warms my heart.

She reminds me a bit of me, when I was younger, only a lot better tempered.

I was a nightmare.

Cheers!

Annie

6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment