Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Survived Week Twelve!

I am so thrilled right now.

I survived week twelve.

Granted, on Saturday, the hell of week thirteen kicks in, but for the time being, I have tonight to relax.

Why? Because I finished fifty storyboards, my six page workbook, my nine page essay and-- Aaaah, isn't this beautiful?

So I spent my English class drawing pictures and reading a book.

It was beautiful.


You know what else is lovely?

Gettin' a chance to draw Kara. I've been having myself a good time working on Kara's build, and she's lovely.

I drew this earlier but got her arms all wrong, so I had to fix them up in photoshop, because I made them far too tiny for her build.

Aaaaah, this is just wonderful.

I could dance.

I'm not looking forward to the weekend, but right now? It is my day to shine.

*Does a dance*

*Does a dance*

*Does a dance*

Aaaaah. I'm going to just sit around and read a book and relax.

Aaaah.

Aaaaah.

Annie

11:27

1 comment:

  1. That's so much better!! Now your good cheerful self is showing through you're designs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete