Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Bit of Story

The other day, my good friend Jessica designed some pretty dresses for a bunch of our characters in an RP who were having a fancy dinner.

Ninja didn't get a dress, because she's just a kid, and super annoying, and doesn't wear dresses.

I wanted to design her in a dress, so I went back to her own story Rise, and lifted Ninja out and helped fit her into a very beautiful dress that had a ridiculous amount of fabric.

I won't lie, I really liked it-- but Ninja wouldn't wear a dress. She's too active, and also a crucial member to the resistance, along with her boyfriend, Sherlock. She looked miserable, but I knew why-- one, she was in a dress, but two was how she got there in the first place.

The president of Rise is a pretty unsavoury fellow. He's the reason Children were so prosecuted in the first place. Now he's trying to establish trade relations with the Children, and Ninja, being half Child herself, is the only connection he's got.

I've never tried to draw him before, so today I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm pretty satisfied with the creepy result. Never fear! He's not married to her or anything.

She's more of a hostage than anything.

Hence the displeasure in being forced to wear the dress, when Ninja would give anything to see this man dead.

Anything but Sherry.

Dun dun dun!!

It just so happened that all of my drawings from today went together extremely well, and I felt like drawing a rescue!

So here is Sherry, rescuing his usually extremely adept girlfriend from the clutches of a fat, fat, sleezy president.

He gives me shivers.

Sherry usually wears a blindfold, but I figured he pulled it down around his neck to stage his glorious rescue.

I'm sure everything ended fine.

Annie

8:07

2 comments: