Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Rat

Uh.. so Blogger changed, huh?

I sense I'm going to be hearing from my parents.

Anyways, I drew a picture today, because I had no ideas, was super antsy, and needed something to do. I asked Jessica if she wanted to trade with me because the things I was supposed to be working on weren't coming together.

That being said, here's Rin, everyone!

I had a lot of fun drawing her, despite how hard I find thin people to draw. Hope Jess likes her.

I had a lot of fun creating the background, with some stock paper and a bunch of space brushes. Yay.

Jessica left literally minutes before I was finished Rin, so I'll post it here, and she can get it later.

Think I'll make something to eat for dinner and go to bed.

Annie

10:41

1 comment:

  1. Now why did you sense you'd be hearing from your parents?? I really like this piece. Very different for you...darker and less colourful. Love the hair colour...oh would I love to have green hair. The background detailed and also a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete