Saturday, December 15, 2012

February vs December Again

I FINISHED MY ACTION ANALYSIS. I'm so relieved, I just can't handle it. I spent a good hour trying to decide if I should draw or paint or bake or- what have you.

I decided it was time I finish up Sherlock's profile picture.  I figured I should age him to appropriately match the age Ninja is, as in the top picture Sherlock's probably only about two or something.

Figured since Ninja was twenty five, Sherlock should match- so he's a whopping nine years old. Hasn't even hit double digits yet.

His species ages a lot different than humans do.

I should draw his mum. Sherry's mum would have to be gigantic by this point; Gorgon's reach massive proportions.

Anyways, February 2010 vs December 2012. Same characters, slight changes, just gradual growth.

Yaaaay, I'm on HOLIDAYS!

Annie

3:02

No comments:

Post a Comment