Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sketches Everywhere

I have been SCANNING ALL EVENING.

Okay so, I tried to break this up into two chunks so hopefully it'll upload okay- to the left I have every sketch or drawing I've done related directly to Pirates- and also Alan's parents because oops.

Well Alan wasn't in my other sketch dump at all, so I figured it would be best to include his parents with him, where they belong.

Okay so, we have... couples, couples, couples, couples, portraits, couples, couples, and more couples.

I draw a lot of couples.

Yes I draw other things.
AND THEN, everything else I draw! Because yes, I draw more than just pirates, as much as I love them.  I have couples, couples, couples, and more couples.

I'm sensing a trend.

A lot of Ninja's in this second batch- she's been the focus of my attention lately, because I think she's awesome. We have some Piqa, Sherry, Eli, Kara, and Ainmire in there as well. Oh and me, with a couple pieces from my style meme before I chop my hair off tomorrow and have to figure everything out anew.

Awesome, all of my drawings from what has to be the last four months or so.

Annie

12:40

No comments:

Post a Comment