Monday, May 27, 2013

Vincent Valentine

I had some fun ideas for redesigning Vincent's costume too, but it took me a while to figure out what to do for his chest.

I had a shirtless Vinnie sitting in Photoshop for several days.

Anyways, I decided against armour almost entirely for Vincent, because he can't age and is practically immortal because of Chaos, and he's not happy about it.

I got rid of his asymmetrical gauntlets in the sense that I matched them to each other. Added some shin guards to go along with his fully armoured shoes, and I cut back the length of his ridiculous brass toes. He'd trip on them, come on. Tried to pull back on the black, because it's boring, and gave him a nice shirt.

I figure he's actually quite dapper under there.

Added some lines to his face because he always seemed pretty broody and weighted to me.

Yeaaah, Vincent Valentine. He's pretty cool, I guess.

Annie

11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment