Sunday, August 18, 2013

Belated Birthday Wishes

My friend Chris' birthday was last week. Actually a little over a week ago now. He's not very big on his birthday, but I really wanted to make him something since he's been a part of my life for so long. All I have to offer are my hands, so I got to work making this sketch several weeks ago.

Then life got away from me.

So anyways, this is for my dear friend Chris, who took efforts to keep me a part of his life all these years even though I don't live in Brampton, never call, hardly text, and was the biggest stick in the mud in the world when he first started inviting me to his parties.

All of my love, Chris, thanks so much for being there all these years. I appreciate everything you've done for me in my life, more than I think you can guess. Happy Birthday, I hope you have the happiest of days, every day until your next birthday and I'll wish them all again.

Annie

1:18

1 comment: