Monday, April 6, 2009

Tailgate SMASH

Ta-Da! Something I doodled up quicktime friday during class.. and coloured just now.

I wanted to try some new things out, wanted to try out a cell shading technique, wanted to try coloured lines, just experimenting and having fun.

We're back with the pink! Why? because while I was doodling I totally forgot about her new outfit I designed, and automatically doodled her in her old getup.. with slight modifications. Go me x3

Been working on her story lately (in my head) and I realized something.. I put this girl through a LOT D=>

Really gotta start working on the other characters, so I have somebody else to draw x3

AND FOR THE TITLE OF MY ENTRY! Who's ready for another one of my stories?

So this morning dad and I were driving in to the bus station. It was really slow going, traffic backed up right over the mountain, dad and I took the back roads, skidded a lot on ice, and eventually made it back to civilization. My bus is due in roughly seven minutes, and we're sitting way far back in the turning lane. So we're sitting there, and I'm not overly stressed, my class doesn't start till eleven, and I'm pretty much just handing in my sculpture and boom, I'm done.

We're waiting for the light to turn, when the car in front of us (Blue) decides.. He's had enough, he's got places to go and his time matters so much more than anyone else's. A car drives past my window with a low trailer on it, and the vehicle ahead of us turns sharply and suddenly to switch lanes. I'm looking at the distances, and in my head I'm like,

"You're kidding,"

Blue smashes into the back end of the trailer, knocking the tail light clean off, and I watch in bewilderment as it bounces across the lane, instantly lost from sight. How could he POSSIBLY think he had the space to make that lane change? Hell, even I knew he didn't have the space to make it. He was either really impatient, or the trailer was actually too low for him to see through his mirrors and windows. Or he was just stupid, take your pick.

The funny thing was, neither one of the vehicles bothered to stop, they just kept right on going and were lost to dad and I x3

So yeah, I forgot to share that story today, but dad and I were laughing for the remaining trip to the station, where I make it with a few moments to spare and catch my bus.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those dumb drivers! lol
    At least it didn't make you late for your bus or crash into you!

    ReplyDelete